1. PAYMENTS: 100% of the booking is due within 48 hours of your reservation. If you have a credit card on file it will be charged automatically unless other payment arrangements are made. Please review your reservation and make sure all the information including check in and check out dates are correct.
2. PAYMENT TERMS: Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard and Discover), Electronic Funds or Electronic Checks are accepted. There is a $50 charge for all returned checks plus the cost of collection.
3. CANCELLATIONS: Must be made 90 or more days prior to arrival to avoid any fees. There is a 10% cancellation fee for reservations cancelled 89 days prior to occupancy. There is a 20% cancellation fee for reservations cancelled between 60 and 88 days prior to occupancy. There is a 30% fee for any cancellation notification received between 31 and 59 days prior to occupancy. There are no refunds if the reservation is cancelled less than 30 days prior to the arrival date. Travel Protection is recommended and it costs 7% of your total stay.
4. SHORTENED STAYS: There are no refunds for shortened stays unless arranged 30 or more days in advance. Fees may apply for shortened stays requested with less than 30 days in advance.
5. RATES: Rates, terms and applicable taxes are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to move Guest up to 30 days in advance to a comparable property or refund the Guest the amount paid.
6. SECURITY DEPOSIT: A damage deposit of USD$1,000.00 is required on select properties. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit is NOT applied towards rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
7. LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER: Mandatory non-refundable Limited Damage Waiver protects you from being charged for a portion of accidental loss or damage that may occur during your occupancy. You remain responsible for any damage, repair, or replacement expenses exceeding the amount of USD$500.
The Damage Waiver Fee does not cover intentional damage, theft, unauthorized entry into the owner’s supply closet, unauthorized pets, Check-out after 11AM on Departure Day, Check-in before 3PM on Arrival Day, re-keying, extensive cleaning required at check-out per point 7 of this disclaimer, smoking, exceeding occupancy limits or parking limits, and any other charges/policies in Manager’s Rental Policies and Rental Agreement including any fines imposed on Manager by the City, County, State or Home Owner Association as the result of violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation or any fines or cost levied against Guest or visitors of Guest (“Excess Damage Costs). Guest will be notified of any Excess Damage Costs in writing. Any Excess Damage Costs will be also charged immediately to the Guest’s credit card. Guest, by signing below, assumes full responsibility for any items found to be missing and any damage due to misuse, negligence or action on Guest's or Guest’s visitors part, except in the case of normal wear-and tear reported to Manager within 48 hours of Check-in.
In the event the Limited Damage Waiver has been charged during an on-line booking, and the Limited Damage Waiver is not an option for the home you have reserved, the fee for the Waiver will be deducted and the Security Deposit added to your booking.
The Limited Damage Waiver is administered solely by AYP Rentals and we are authorized to determine the nature, extent, and expense associated with any damage. The Limited Damage Waiver is NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY.
8. CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT: The rental period begins at 3:00PM on the day of arrival and terminates at 11:00AM on the day of departure, unless prior arrangements have been made. Early Check In (prior to 11AM) and Late Check In (after 7PM) must be approved by AYP Rentals in writing. Should the specific property require the presence of an agent there will be a $75 Late Check-In Fee. The properties are professionally cleaned and inspected before and after each rental to ensure that all guests have a clean comfortable stay. Please be thoughtful of renters who may be checking in on the same day that you checkout. Occasionally delays may occur during peak season.
9. DAMAGE AND CLEANING ISSUES: Any damage or cleaning issues noticed upon arrival should be reported to the owner immediately. If damage or cleaning issues are not reported within 3 hours of your arrival, your credit card may be charged for the cost of the repair. All general maintenance issues should also be reported so the unit can be kept in good repair. You must contact the cleaning company to address any cleaning issues within 3 hours of your arrival.
If you experience any problems whatsoever with the vacation property during your stay, please contact us and we will do our best to rectify the matter as soon as it is practically possible. Should a problem remain unresolved, you are required to notify us in writing within 7 days of your return. No action can be taken or liability accepted for any complaints received after this period. We aim to resolve complaints within a two month period from receipt, the details of which will be kept confidential to only the parties involved. Please note that as Florida is a tropical State, insects such as ants and the like are occasionally inevitable, and are not cause for complaint. The vacation property is treated periodically as part of a pest and termite control program, and is cleaned after each rental.
10. NO SMOKING: Smoking is not allowed in any of our units. Smoking is not allowed outside by any open window/door. Smoking is permitted on balconies as long as the doors and windows are closed.
11. SEVERE WEATHER: We do not refund rents or deposits lost due to cancelled or shortened stays because of weather. Departures due to inclement weather do no warrant refund of rent or deposit. We suggest Vacation Travel Insurance during the hurricane seasons.
12. PET POLICIES: No Pets Allowed.
13. COMMUNITY RULES: Guest agrees to abide by rules of the community. These may be posted in the unit or at the community pool or office. These rules may change from time to time.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
GUEST assures us that the tenants will observe all conditions and terms of this agreement as to maintaining the rental in good order and appearance and will conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to neighbors.
GUEST assures that any tenant who violates any of the terms of this Agreement shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other expenses, which are caused by the tenant and/or the tenant's guest(s).
GUEST agrees that any tenant who is found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy at these premises.
GUEST and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordnance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises.
GUEST agrees that during the term of this agreement and such further time as he/she occupies the premises, he/she will keep the rental clean and free of trash, garbage, and other waste; and all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing and other equipment and fixtures in the same condition as at the beginning of, or may put in during the term of the agreement, reasonable wear and tear and damage by unavoidable fire and casualty only exception.
GUEST agrees to indemnify and save our company harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the premises by the GUEST, tenants, or guests or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the premises. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage or alteration to the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including but not restricted to war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays, or cancellations, airport closures, loss of luggage, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, or industrial dispute. We cannot accept any liability for failure of public supplies such as water, electricity, Internet or breakdown of the air conditioning system. Nor for the consequences of the action or omissions of persons who may control or supply main services, or any actions taken in the vicinity of the property reserved, by any authority over which there is no control.
GUEST understands that the photographs provided by each listing represent similar apartments that vary only in decoration.
We cannot accept any liability for your personal safety during your vacation. It is particularly important that children are supervised at all times in and outside the vacation property. We assume no responsibility for accidents. You are reminded to exercise care as to your personal safety, and the safety of your companions. Whenever possible, valuables should be left secure and out of sight.
15. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, that an email of this agreement will serve as an original, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after the rental is vacated. Additional charges may include: unauthorized long distance telephone and satellite TV charges; excessive cleaning fees; damages beyond normal wear and tear and unreturned keys. All charges not covered under the Damage Protection Insurance may be included.